Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally a new post!

This picture is way late, but here is one of us girls in New Orleans. We did a tour, the history of New Orleans is so interesting! 

My Columbus girls, I miss them so much!!

This was at like 12 weeks so I need a new one. I will post a 16 week next week :)

When the family came to see Lonnie's home debut we made a trip to the Cleveland Zoo. Jaxon is looking at the map for Sharks and Frogs!

The only animal from the whole zoo that he remembers is the frogs,  he told Lonnie they were "blue and they had poison" 

4th of July fireworks from the dugout. It was a great game because we beat the Yankees!

This pic is a little blurry but I still think it is so cute. Jax loves Lonnie oh so much! 

We got to see Baby Chis and he is a.......BOY! We had an ultrasound done and sure enough the beenie had a weenie!! He looks so relaxed in this picture, I just love it. 

Snuggle Bear outfit, I couldn't resist while browsing around in target. 
Baby Armour. I bought this before we even knew the sex of the baby because it was only 3 bucks and  I thought it was so cute. I'm really excited to know that he will actually get to wear it now!


2 comments:

  1. Oh purdy! Finally a new blog! Love love the pics! Miss u tons! Looks like you've been super busy since you've been prego! The picture from the 4th of July looks cool! Omars team had fireworks too- we watched them together for the 1st time in a long time from the bullpin- lol! Remember last 4th of July? All of us girls in my aprtment that was fun! Remember all the junk food! Lol! U look great in all the pictures! Keep updating your blog - love it!
    Love
    cat aguilar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!! Oh how I've waited to see a picture of Kensie's new boyfriend! You look absolutley gorgeous and glowing : ) So excited for you guys; Lonnie is a stud! Yes, Cat, that seems like a life time ago but oh how I miss you both. Such great friends I've made through the last few years : ) Love following you Mer, tell Lonster to keep up the good work. Miss you friend and I'm still waiting to rub that belly!
    Alicia
    (won't let me post under my name! not sure why)

    ReplyDelete