Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers day and my last night home

Biscuit taking a snooze 

Having fun on the blow up water slide! I wanted to get on oh so bad

Spending the day at the beach for Father's Day

The Lawrence children, never a dull moment!

Happy Father's Day Dalby!! Love you

Letting Jax drive my car in the driveway haha, he said
"Meme this is so fun, lets drive again!" 
Well my stay at home has come to an end but I'm so glad that I was able to stay this long! It's always great to come home and smell the salt air and feel the salt water on your skin. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, my mom, niece, sister in law and I are heading to New Orleans to visit my sister Amanda for the week. It is going to be so hot there!! I'll be getting back to Ohio Saturday morning and cannot wait to see Lonnie, he is going to be surprised about how much my belly has popped in 2 weeks. We have another appointment next Monday to hear the heartbeat and I really look forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Mama!!! Home looks amazing, hope you had an incredible time my dear, miss you! Hope baby is growing like a weed. : )

    ReplyDelete