Friday, August 5, 2011

Cravings, Kicks and Flips and Baby Names

This was at 15 weeks I do believe

How cute is that hate!! 
This is one of my favorites, RAWR!

Waiting for his daddy to get home from the hospital, he was so excited :)

Britt is engaged!!!!!! Her ring is beautiful (made by the same jeweler that made mine) and I couldn't be happier for her and Grant!

They now sell "Chisenhall" shirts in the team store. So exciting and oh so proud!

My stomach is starting to shift up, 18 weeks


Mmmmm, my newest craving. I cut up a huge thing of strawberries and finished them off in 2 days!

Fenway Park, such a great experience


The other night at the game all I wanted was something sour. So after the game instead of taking a cab Lonnie and I walked back to the hotel and stopped at a gas station to get me some sour patch kids, they did just the trick :)
Time is flying by here in Cleveland and I can't believe that it is already August! School will be starting back home soon and I have to admit I am kinda sad I won't be setting up a classroom. I know my mom is feeling the same way after going at it for 30 years! Baby Chis has been doing lots of moves in mommy's belly and it is so amazing to feel! I will lay on the bed or sit on the couch for an hour or so trying to feel every single movement. He loves strawberries :) We have been thinking about some names and while we can't really agree at this point in time I think it is going to come down between Tucker Maddox (Tuck) or Hudson Maddox. Lonnie picked the middle name Maddox and loves it. We are going to have a lot of company this upcoming week and I'm very excited! Monday, 3 of our friends from high school are coming up and leaving on Friday just in time for my mom and family to get here for the weekend! I made a trip to Boston the past few days and what an experience it was. Red Sox fans are brutal and very dedicated! This weekend I will be driving down to Columbus to see my girls for a baby and wedding shower and then Monday I have a doctors appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment