Sunday, August 7, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower

So yesterday I made my way to Columbus from Cleveland for a, what I thought was a wedding shower, for Casey. Turns out it was a baby shower for me too! Those girls are so sweet and thoughtful and really made me miss them even more. I got some really cute outfits for baby biglon and a gift card to babies r us, let the shopping begin :) I also got to see Alicia and baby Kens for the first time since spring training which was amazing! Once I have the pics from Casey sent over to me I will post them for everyone to see. It was such a great time and so good seeing everybody. I have an appointment for baby boy tomorrow morning here in Columbus then I'm heading back to Cleveland.

1 comment:

  1. YESSSSS! Belly pictures!!! You kook amazing my dear : ) looks like you have tons going on, thanks for taking time out to visit Kensie and me in Columbus!

    ReplyDelete