Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello from Detroit!

We are in our second city of the family road trip and it has been a blast! Our first stop was Chicago and I can honestly say I love that city!! I'm updating from my
Phone so as soon as I get back i will upload some pictures I took. We are now in Detroit but are staying 30 min away in this really cute area with the most comfortable beds I have ever laid my body on!! I may not want to leave haha. As for baby boy he is kicking up a storm as I type. I think Lon and I have come to an agreement on a name finally, Cutter David. It's unique and sounds great with Chisenhall:) but who knows we could change our
Minds again!! We get back to Cleveland Sunday night and get to be home
For a while before I make my way to NC for 10 days, yay!! Goodnight for now!!

4 comments:

  1. Loves it!! A huge check of your baby "to-do list" : ) I've never been to either Chicago or Detroit and I'm so glad you get to see both, fun! Hope you guys take the Tigers tonight! Enjoy the beds and give Cutter and rub for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a trip you are on! You're so so so lucky! Enjoy that comfy bed! LOL.... Cutter- adorable!!
    Love
    cat aguilar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good trip. Can't wait for you to get to NC. Tell Baby Chishenhall Grandma Bon Bon loves him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii Cutter!!! I love the name mommy and daddy picked out for you. Can't wait to meet you:) See you soon Mere!

    ReplyDelete