Monday, May 23, 2011

A not so good day..

Well today has not been such a good day in pregnant land. I haven't been able to find anything that helps with the nausea today. The weather is beautiful here again and I am so sad that I haven't been able to go out and enjoy it. It is supposed to rain here for the next week or so but when we go to the doctor on Wednesday I know that it will bring some sunshine into our lives. I got a call from mom yesterday and she was eating El's so I have wanted nothing but that ever since then! Lonnie has an early game tomorrow and an off day on Wednesday before leaving for a 10 day road trip. I always love day games so that we can have the whole night to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment