 |
| Beautiful area near our apartment |
Today was one of the first warm and sunny days we have had here in Ohio and I took full advantage! I started the day by sitting by the pool with one of the other wives for a few hours then we headed out to go on a long walk around downtown and the river. There was a very cute little wedding going on and we enjoyed being noisy and checking everything out! Today was also one of the first days that I didn't feel terrible so it was nice to be able to get off the couch and enjoy the day!
Hi purdy! I misssssss ya' ! I'm glad u finally had nice weather to enjoy! Oh laying out- I miss those day with me& u and chipotle& the pool! Lol! That was the best baseball season ever! I'm so glad u started a blog so I can keep up with all things with the baby! Eagerly awaiting ur 1st sonogram pic. ! Oh how I miss us being roomies! Remember " hold please GOOGLE" lol! Well enjoy the nice weather I'm sure I'll text u shortly lol!
ReplyDeleteLove
Ma' Cat Aguilar
Woo!!! A fellow blogger! Beyond excited I can follow you guys and your growing baby bump! You're going to be the best mom ever...misses you my dear ; ) Kensie sends you kisses and hugs!
ReplyDelete