 |
Baby Chisenhall looking oh so tiny!
|
Yesterday was the big day for us, the day we got to see our little nugget for the first time!! It was unbelievable and we saw the tiny heartbeat. It is so crazy to think that something so small can already melt your heart. They said the baby was measuring a little small so they moved the due date back 5 days to 1/13/12, but we will see how baby is progressing at the next appointment! We both really like our doctor and are lucky to have found such a great one not knowing anybody up here. Lonnie had the whole day off yesterday so we spent it watching 'Lost' on Netflix and venturing out to find a Mellow Mushroom, my favorite pizza place. The pizza was a little disappointing so we have decided that Myrtle Beach has the best one by far. Lonnie left this morning at 4:30 for a 10 day roadtrip so its just me and the nugget here for a week and a half. I'm going to be doing lots of cleaning and pack up my winter clothes since it is finally getting warm here. I can't wait to come home in 2 weeks for 10 whole days, it is going to be great! We miss y'all.
So much to look forward to huh?!! So happy for you two- I knw you will both b great parents!! I'm so glad your posting pics. On the blog so i don't miss a moment! I feel the pain of the guys being gone! Omar left on weds. Morning for a 21 day road trip! It's the longest time we've been apart since we've been married so I'm bummed out- but on the upside he will be playing at home for like 20ish days & he'll b here and has an off day on my birthday! Yippie! I absolutely can't wait till u start posting pics of ur baby bump! Is it possible I'm more exciting than anyone else?!?! Lol jk! I'm just so happy for u! I miss u a ton- geeze did we laugh a lot last season!
ReplyDeleteLove
cat aguilar
Nugget has already stole Bon Bon's heart!!
ReplyDeleteI already love whomever little nugget chisenhall is:)
ReplyDelete