Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Great Day

Today was a great day here in Ohio. I once again woke up feeling great. I ate breakfast and watched a few episodes of the Jersey Shore, my favorite haha. A few girls got together and we went to a beautiful park to take the kids to play. I was getting some good practice :) Then we went back to one of their houses and made spaghetti and meatballs, yum. It was great to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine but it just wasn't the same as being home and enjoying the salt air. 11 Days until I head home for 10 days then spend 4 days in New Orleans with my sisters and mama, but whos counting?!

3 comments:

  1. Mama can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey purdy!Glad you're feeling better!! Going to the park with wives & kids such good practice!! I'm so glad that you and the wives are getting along & can hang out while the guys are on the road!! I miss our days of being "roomies" when the guys were on the road. I remember laughing so darn much & using google so darn much.. LOL (really) !! I hope you keep feel good! Miss you a lot and look forward to more blogs, from your trip home to see you family & friends!! Tell your parents Ma' says hi! :)
    Love
    Cat Aguilar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mer!!! I found your blog today!!! I am so excited for you guys. Ryan and I were just reminiscing last night about his season in Kinston. We miss you guys!!! ~Natalie Blair

    ReplyDelete