Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Banana Pudding and a 'W'

Aint yo mama's banana pudding, so delicious!

I get lots of practice with this little guy, he is the BEST baby ever! 

We split the doubleheader and won the second game last night
Yesterday the Clippers had a doubleheader and we were finally able to beat them in the second game! I made a banana pudding for the boys as requested and hope that it met their needs. I have made probably 4 or 5 for them and have yet to get any because Lonnie is taking it out of the door to the field before I can get any! He says that it lasts all of 30 seconds once it gets there. I have felt pretty good the past 2 days but am just really tired today, I am so thankful not to be sick though! Only 3 more days until I get to head down south, yay :)

3 comments:

  1. The bananna pudding looks just like moms. Good job! See ya in 3 days. YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Wish i was there to taste it myself! I miss u! I can't believe u get to go see your family so soon! So fun- I hope you have a wonderful time! I hope that u continue to feel great! Love that u keep posting pics! I look forward to your blog !
    Love
    cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I get to see you too..Bananna pudding looks awesome..soo glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete