Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Nothing better than a home cooked meal!!

I sure have missed going out in the boat

Where Lonnie and I got married


He refused to smile because he was too sleepy

Carteret County sunset

10 weeks and after a great day of eating. I refer to this as my "food baby"

A perfect day at the beach- I'm so spoiled!

College buds

Bon Bon and my niece Mya swinging in the backyard 

Mya- She found out today that she will be having a baby sister come November! Can't wait to find out what I am having :)
Being home is the greatest thing ever! I spent Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at the beach with Karen who came to visit trying to get some color from where I have been stuck in the nasty Ohio weather! I still have 4 more days at home before heading to New Orleans for a few. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain so I look forward to having a relaxing day inside and MAYBE cleaning up my awful bedroom. I have been feeling better and only been getting a little sick in the mornings when I first wake up. I can't believe my first trimester is almost over! I so look forward to the second and feeling awesome :) The bump is visible to family members and is REALLY visible after I eat a nice dinner!

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful - must be that pregnancy glow!! Looks like you've been haven a great time! So much fun& sooo beautiful! I absolutley can't believe your baby bump- adorable! Miss u lots! Keep up the blog! I love it !
    Love
    cat

    ReplyDelete