Sunday, June 5, 2011

Louisville Slugger and Teeny Tiny Baby Bump

I wanted to feel like Cinderella and ride in this but Lonnie wasn't too fond of the idea haha

The Lousiville Bats don't do the normal hotdog race, they do a taco bell hot sauce race!

A little over 8 weeks, my pooch that already existed is now getting a little larger!  It's getting harder to
suck in!
On Thursday evening one of the other wives and myself decided to make the 3 hour drive to Louisville, KY to meet the boys for a 2 game series. The boys had already been gone for 8 days so it was nice to see them before heading back to Columbus late last night. I felt great while we were in KY but sure enough this morning I woke up and felt sick, I'm beginning to think its because of what Lonnie makes for breakfast every morning. Only 5 more days until I head home to see everybody and I think I'm so excited I may go ahead and start packing!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby bump! Ahhhh come on Lonnie u shouldve taken your wife on the carriage ride! But honestly Omar would've told me hell no also! LOL! It's so nice that you're able to go on road trips! Look forward to watching your baby bump grow on the blog!
    Luv
    cat aguilar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baby bump! Little nugget is growing fast! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete